About the website
You can prevent the storage of cookies by making an appropriate setting in your browser. However, we must point out that if you do, you will not be able to fully use all the features of this website. You can also prevent the acquisition and processing of data relating to your use of the site (including your IP address) and generated by cookies from Google by simply downloading and installing plug-ins for this purpose.
Inyett works actively with issues concerning information security and the GDPR. We therefore have a structure and a concrete approach when we process our information. By actively working based on the guidelines contained in the GDPR, we have control over what information assets are available and what requirements and needs are placed on information security.
THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ABOUT INYETT’S CUSTOMERS
You should always feel secure when you submit your personal information to us at Inyett AB. We do everything we can to protect it from unauthorised parties. All processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the provisions of Swedish privacy protection legislation.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
Inyett AB is the personal data controller in accordance with the Personal Data Act for the processing of personal data that takes place within the company. Please note that our Norwegian subsidiary Inyett AS is responsible for the processing of personal data within the framework of its activities.
If you have any questions about the processing of personal data within Inyett AB, you can contact our Customer Service Department via email at email@example.com or by telephoning +46 42 21 00 07. If you have general questions about the protection of privacy in our business, you can contact our personal data compliance officer at the following address:
252 21 Helsingborg, Sweden
ORDERS AND COMPLAINTS
When you order an item or service at Inyett AB via, for example, the internet, telephone or directly from our sellers, your personal data will be registered in our customer database and used for administration of your order. The information may also be used for market and customer analysis, follow-up and development of Inyett’s services and for marketing purposes within the group to which Inyett AB belongs (no personal data is disclosed outside the group). Personal identification numbers are only registered when our customers want to use BankID as a login option. In case of complaints / complaints, relevant information will be registered in order for us to be able to deal with your case effectively.
HOW LONG IS THE INFORMATION KEPT FOR?
We keep your personal information for as long as it is needed to enable us to execute your order, invoice, handle complaints and complaints and to safeguard your rights with respect to warranties, for example.
INFORMATION ABOUT COMPANIES
For individual traders (“enskild näringsidkare”), social security numbers are registered because it is the company’s corporate identity number. Contact persons at companies are registered with the address, telephone number, department, email address and position.
REGISTER EXTRACTS AND CORRECTIONS
You have the right to receive information once a year about what personal data is processed by Inyett AB. In such cases, you must request this by writing to the Data Protection Officer (address above). If you believe that information about you is wrong or misleading, you should contact the Customer Services Department (contact information is provided above).
In its activities, Inyett shall comply with applicable environmental regulations and otherwise be part of the creation of a sustainable society. Inyett is aware of global environmental issues and the company’s opportunity to make a direct and indirect impact.
WE EXCERCISE OUR ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND IMPLEMENT OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY IN PRACTICE BY:
- Actively preventing pollution.
- As far as possible, recycling office products and consumables and minimising the use of disposable items.
- Striving for reduced consumption of paper and other office supplies.
- Using and conserving energy responsibly.
- Striving to, where possible, utilise new technologies for distribution and communication (email, video conferencing, etc.).
- First and foremost, choosing the means of transport in connection with business trips that makes the least possible environmental impact.
- Actively providing information about and marketing environmentally friendly services.
- Take into account impact on the environment in the procurement of goods and services and striving for knowledge about the most environmentally friendly alternative on each occasion.
- Striving to use environmentally approved products to access the most modern, environmentally friendly technology.
- Striving to increase the proportion of environmental cars in the company’s car fleet.
- Continuously working with information and training, for both staff and customers.
- Supporting environmental improvement suggestions in daily operations.
- Complying with the applicable environmental legislation and other relevant norms and regulations that apply to environmental matters.
Inyett AB is focused on helping companies and organisations to carry out improved internal financial checks. We see active quality work as a matter of course in our daily activities.
Every employee at Inyett contributes to creating satisfied customers. We do this, for example, through a prompt and correct response in our customer services, through professionally supplied services and with a range of services that meet customer needs. Systematic quality work is about a desire to always develop our services and working methods to better meet our customers’ expectations. By measuring customer satisfaction, we can monitor how we succeed with this and at the same time learn how we can become even better.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
By constantly developing and improving our services and adapting them to the needs of our customers, Inyett shall maintain and strengthen the trust of our clients. Quality is he company’s most important competitive asset, which means that every employee must perform his or her work, internally or externally, in a correct manner and deliver the service / service at the right time.
- Our customers should experience good handling and high availability.
- The company will be characterised by a favourable culture of improvement through, among other things. openness with regard to problem solving and a committed management.
- We must fulfil all the requirements that are imposed on our company through laws, regulations and agreements.
- We will strive for such a high quality of our work that we achieve satisfied customers and become successful in our business.
- We shall at least deliver a service and services according to the requirements agreed and shall constantly strive for increased customer benefit and improvement of the business.
- We must achieve a high standard of uniform quality by all our employees being highly motivated and having a sense of responsibility.
- We will constantly strive for improvements and checking systems to ensure the quality we promise.
- We undertake to comply with requirements from stakeholders and customers; laws and regulations are minimum requirements for our business.
Inyett AB holds publication authorization and thus is responsible for constitutional protection of the website.
With publications on the internet, freedom of expression can be protected in the same way as on radio and television and in newspapers. Some may be subject to automatic constitutional protection, such as mass media companies. But even smaller companies and private individuals can apply for publication authorization in order for the website to be constitutionally protected.
WHAT DOES CONSTITIONAL PROTECTION MEAN?
Constitutional protection means amongst other things:
Special liability regulations apply to freedom of expression
The publisher is responsible for what is published
Informants have the right to be anonymous – authorities may not research their names and journalists may not disclose the identity of the informant
Authorities must not preview or make publishing more difficult (censorship prohibition)
A publication authorization means that the rules on personal data processing do not apply when it violates the constitutional right to freedom of expression.
Thus, the regulation does not affect activities with publication authorization and mass media companies’ automatically protected databases.
» At Datainspektionens website you can find more information about GDPR.
Companies, organisations and individuals whose websites or databases are not covered by automatic constitutional protection can apply for publication authorization that provides the same constitutional protection. However, applying for publication authorization is a voluntary decision.
PERSONAL DATA ON THE INTERNET
We receive many questions regarding personal information published on websites. Here we want to explain some of the rules that apply and how it can happen that in some cases personal data may be published without your permission.
THE DATS PROTECTION REGULATIOM (GDPR) AND PUBLICATION AUTHORIZATION
On May 25, 2018, the Data Protection Regulation entered into force. It is also called the GDPR and replaces the Personal Data Act.
A certificate of publication means that the rules of the regulation on personal data processing do not apply when it would be contrary to the constitutional right to freedom of expression. Thus, the regulation does not affect databases with release certificates and mass media companies’ automatically protected databases.
The swedish Datainspektionen, which is the supervisory authority for the new rules, writes on its website about how GDPR will effect businesses with publication authorization.
PUBLICATON AUTHORIZATION GIVES CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION
Publication authorization means that the website receives constitutional protection under the Freedom of Expression Act. Constitutional protection means that the regulations in the Personal Data Act do not apply and it is permitted to publish personal data such as name and address without the company / person who runs the website needing your permission.
Not all websites that publish personal data have publication authorization and for them the Personal Data Act applies.
BOUNDARIES IN THE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION
A publication authorization does not give the right to publish whatever you want at all. Acts that violate the constitution, such as slander, unlawful threats or persecution of an ethnic group, can be reported to the police. In some cases, the Office of the Chancellor of Justice can also initiate proceedings in matters that concern slander.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I DO NOT WANT MY PERSONAL DATA TO BE ON A WEBSITE?
Contact the publisher responsible for the website and request that your information be deleted. The publication authorization for the website means that Inyett has the right to publish the information and does not need to delete it. The authorities for press, radio and television cannot delete personal information for you or ask the company / person who runs the website to delete the data.
Anyone can apply for publication authorization for their website. It is the authorities for press, radio and television that issues this authorization.
ISO 9001 AND 14001
BENEFITS OF A QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
More and more companies are realising the importance of being ISO-certified. The certification is proof that Inyett’s quality work actually comes up to standard. It is also one of our ways to respond to the demands and wishes that customers and suppliers make on us. For some, it is even a necessity to be certified in order to be able to participate in procurement at all. As a customer of an ISO-certified company, you also know that the collaboration partner is operated properly.
BENEFITS OF AN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
An active environmental work provides many benefits. Partly because our company achieves a reduced use of resources and lower costs for waste management, but also for our shared environment.
A LIVING AND WELL-INTEGRATED ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM GIVES US ALSO:
- Increased process efficiency
- Reduced use of resources and materials per delivery
- Reduced waste production per delivery and thus reduced waste management costs
- Increased share of renewable resources and systems
- Increased goodwill and increased credibility for the organisation’s environmental work
- Increased competence in the organisation
- Increased dialogue between the organisation and stakeholders